Working on spatial media and the poetics of governance
Research interests: money, financial imaginaries, domesticity, platformization, pornography, spatial media, art-based research, governance, water, annihilation, mysticism, poetry.
- Joining the Department of Communication Studies at Concordia University
- Developing Dry Water, a video opera commissioned by Reclaiming Futures, curated by Ö. Eylül İşcen and Nadia Christidi
- A very nice dialogue with Counter-n on token-futuring!
- I participated in the last Transmediale
- August-September 2022: Artist residency at Transmediale.
- Interview on Neural.it
publications + exhibitions
- Hydrofictions 01: Holy Waters at Transmediale 2023
- "Making Room for Post-Authentic Domesticity", in the Persona Studies journal, Vol. 8 No. 2 (2022): Domesticity and Persona
- Currently Off-Sight, developed with Lotte de Jong in the context of Excavations: Governance Archaeology for the Future of the Internet and exhibited at the 16th Internet Governance Forum
- Maintenance Play. In N. Atanasoski & N. Parvin (Eds.), Technocreep and the Politics of Things Not Seen (forthcoming).
nice to see you here